{#A{Anyone know a good Youtube video converter|Does anybofy

discussions de comptoirs, tennis.....ou pas!!

{#A{Anyone know a good Youtube video converter|Does anybofy

Messagepar legoFalaIneGe » Mer 22 Fév 2012 03:27

{#A I'm {looking for|searching for|in search of} a {good|perfect|powerful} {online Youtube video converter|youtube video converter on the web|online youtube video converting tool} to {convert|transfer|move} {videos|films|movies} to {an flv file|file of avi|an avi document}. {Any {suggestions|advices|opinions}|Is there any suggestions|Can anyone offer suggestions}? Does {youtube video converter|youtube converter|youtube video downloader} {offer|supply} {possibility|probablity}? {{Thanks|Thank you|Thank you a lot} in advance|Thanks in previous|Thanks beforehand}.
|i {need|demand|require} a {free|free of charge} and {safe|secure} {youtube video converter|youtube video tool|youtube video converting software}, {for|used for} an ipod nano 8gb, {that|which|what} {works|runs|operates} on windows xp. i've {tried|used|had a try of} {some|a few|several} like {youtube video converter|youtube converter}, {but|however|whereas} it {asks|tells|informs} me to {put in|insert} a credit card and i don't {want to|desire to|would like to} do {that|it|this} i {want|desire|would like} a {free|free of charge} one. {give|offer|supply} {some|a few of|several} {links|connections} please? {{thanks|thank you} in advance|thanks in previous|thanks ahead}.
|{Suddenly|Abruptly|All at once} the {youtube video converter|youtube converter|youtube video downloader} I was {using|utilizing|making use} {doesn't|cannot|is unable to} {work|move|operate} {anymore|once agian|again}. {What|Which|What kind} is a {good|great|powerful} one {that|which|what} you don't {have to|need to|demand to} {download|load} any {software|program|tool} for?
|I {made|created} {some|a few of|several} {videos|films|movies} in Windows {{Movie|Film|Video} maker|Movie creator|Movie making tool} and I {tried|used} {putting|placing} my {videos|films|movies} on youtube, {but|however|whereas} it {said|informed|told} they were the {wrong|improper|inaccurate} {file format|format}. {What|Which|What kind} is a {good|great|powerful} {youtube video converter|youtube video converting tool|converting youtube video software}, {without|not having|without no} the "{free|free of charge} trial" {thing|item|matter} in the back of my {video|film|movie}, and is {free|freeware|free of charge}? {Someone|Some people|A people} {introduced|suggested|recommended} {youtube video converter|youtube converter|youtube video downloader}, {but|however|whereas} it {needs|requires|demands} {payment|costing}.
|I {need|require|demand} {an online youtube converter|a youtube converter online|youtube video converter on the web} {where|the place} I {can|could|am able to} {convert|transfer} flv to avi, mov or mp4.
Please {no|not a|no one} {software|program|software program} {downloads|loads} it {bugged down|crashed} my {computer|pc|laptop}, even {youtube video converter|youtube converter|youtube video downloader}.
|I {need|require|demand} a tool that {does not|would not|will not} {change|alter|make change of} quality of the video or {change|alter|make change of} the {size|dimension|measurement}. I will {take cracks for|have a try of|try} the {software|program} but they {have to|should|needs to} be working. The {software|program} {needs to|should|must} be for windows and is semi {simple|easy} to {use|utilize|make use}. {Before|Times ago}, I have {used|utilized|made use of} {avi mpeg converter|avi to mpeg converter|mpeg to avi converter}, {but|however} a feature is not {suitable to|appropriate for} me.
Please {help|offer solution to|assist} me.}
legoFalaIneGe

Revenir vers Le Bar