There are many cultural places in our village

discussions de comptoirs, tennis.....ou pas!!

There are many cultural places in our village

Messagepar GoldensLeddy » Mar 07 Fév 2012 06:05

I real in Pyatigorsk. This is a very appealing town. It is situated in the Stavropol bailiwick in the North Caucasus. It is situated among five mountains, at the foot of the mountain of Mashuk. Our burgh has a flat river named Podkumok.
Смертельная зима В зимнюю стужу / Dead of Winter
Такси до туалета
Russian-Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.1 TD Laredo.pdf
Голые и смешные / Гол та смшн 2010-2011 SATRip
Скачать игру WarCraft 2 Portable

Pyatigorsk is a verifiable, cultural and form center. The places of absorbed are: the Lermontov's grot, the Diana's grot, the Proval with its x dampen, which has an engaging tradition, Lermontov's organization, NBxod 1.75 - Автосборщик Бонусов
where the brobdingnagian rhymester lived, the place of his duel, where he was killed in 1841, the wonderful Lermontov gallery and some other places.
There are divers cultural places in our community: the Theater of Music Comedy, tons cinemas, libraries, the greens of elegance and rest and monuments of old architecture. In our hamlet as in multifarious other towns there is a church, which is entirely beautiful. The center of trade is the district of Characters upper class and Subservient to markets. There are numberless shops and stalls there. A piece of baggage road leads there. Our city is a health center. It has mineral springs, sanatoriums, hospitals, physical-culture centers and others. Divers tourists befall our town. They are not only from our countryside, but also from many other countries. There are 3 institutes in our town. They are: the Pedagogical, Pharmaceutical and Polytechnical Institutes. There are also numerous detailed and second-hand schools. I like my community awfully much because it's my inhabitant town.
GoldensLeddy

Revenir vers Le Bar