There are many cultural places in our village

discussions de comptoirs, tennis.....ou pas!!

There are many cultural places in our village

Messagepar GoldensLeddy » Mer 08 Fév 2012 22:09

I live in Pyatigorsk. This is a very beautiful town. It is situated in the Stavropol territory in the North Caucasus. It is situated among five mountains, at the foot of the mountain of Mashuk. Our municipality has a mini river named Podkumok.
Тайна Мунакра / The Secret of Moonacre 2008 DVDRip
LEILANI simulator / Симулятор виртуального секса
Б.Ф Бандаков Автогрейдеры
Corel X3
Сборник сенсорных JAVA игр от Gameloft 240x400 PACK 1

Pyatigorsk is a historical, cultural and form center. The places of involvement business are: the Lermontov's grot, the Diana's grot, the Proval with its x dampen, which has an interesting fiction, Lermontov's establishment, ГРАФИКА/ДИЗАЙН
where the colossal rhymester lived, the occupation of his duel, where he was killed in 1841, the wonderful Lermontov gallery and some other places.
There are scads cultural places in our municipality: the Theater of Music Comedy, many cinemas, libraries, the park of elegance and holder and monuments of fossil architecture. In our village as in many other towns there is a church, which is profoundly beautiful. The center of interchange is the part of Upper and Supervised markets. There are numberless shops and stalls there. A unconcealed byway someone's cup of tea leads there. Our municipality is a robustness center. It has mineral springs, sanatoriums, hospitals, physical-culture centers and others. Scads tourists call our town. They are not alone from our countryside, but also from numberless other countries. There are 3 institutes in our town. They are: the Pedagogical, Pharmaceutical and Polytechnical Institutes. There are also multifarious polytechnic and second-hand schools. I like my town extremely much because it's my native town.

Revenir vers Le Bar