There are various cultural places in our village

discussions de comptoirs, tennis.....ou pas!!

There are various cultural places in our village

Messagepar GoldensLeddy » Mar 07 Fév 2012 01:24

I real in Pyatigorsk. This is a greatly beautiful town. It is situated in the Stavropol bailiwick in the North Caucasus. It is situated total five mountains, at the foot of the mountain of Mashuk. Our community has a peewee river named Podkumok.
Шифрин Ефим - Шифринизмы mp3
Французский язык для школьников и студентов. Базовый курс-Аудиокурсы
AutoCAD 2009 Самоучитель
Драконы Сарда - Андрей Земляной
Изысканий

Pyatigorsk is a reliable, cultural and haleness center. The places of benefit are: the Lermontov's grot, the Diana's grot, the Proval with its blue water, which has an engrossing legend, Lermontov's home, Reflex 2010/ENG/PC
where the great rhymester lived, the occupation of his duel, where he was killed in 1841, the wonderful Lermontov gallery and some other places.
There are divers cultural places in our community: the Theater of Music Comedy, divers cinemas, libraries, the park of culture and rest and monuments of prehistoric architecture. In our village as in many other towns there is a church, which is very beautiful. The center of interchange is the ward of Characters upper class and Underneath markets. There are profuse shops and stalls there. A broad road leads there. Our municipality is a fettle center. It has mineral springs, sanatoriums, hospitals, physical-culture centers and others. Various tourists visit our town. They are not but from our power, but also from innumerable other countries. There are 3 institutes in our town. They are: the Pedagogical, Pharmaceutical and Polytechnical Institutes. There are also multifarious specialized and secondary schools. I like my borough awfully much because it's my inhabitant town.
GoldensLeddy

Revenir vers Le Bar